“Wonderful!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Making Living Space Access to the Balcony
View South of the Beach
Entering the Unit
View West
View West
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cndluwho
Ringgold, Georgia
“Great Location....So so unit”
Reviewed June 29, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Unit was out dated, dirty, had a foul smell of cigarette smoke and was HOT and humid. When we arrived the sliding glass door was open and it was really hot and muggy. Went to close the door and lock it and the lock was broken off laying next to the very large out dated TV. We put a piece of furniture in front of the door I case someone decided to climb the balcony to the 2nd floor. It never did cool off in the room. I guess the door had been open for a while. None of the lamps worked. Floors were sticky. We d did venture out to the balcony the next morning. 2 of the 3 chairs were completely broken and could not be used. The balcony banister is hanging on by a thread (DO NOT LEAN OVER TO LOOK AT THE POOL)!! Thank goodness this was just a pit stop before we got to our real destination in the same complex!!!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
3 Jul 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! We take all reviews seriously and utilize them in a manner that will allow us to continually improve each guest experience. I apologize that you experienced issues with the patio door and thank you for reporting that upon checkout. In the future please report any issues that you experience immediately so that we have a chance to correct them during your stay. A new condenser was just installed only a few weeks before your stay so the AC should be working properly, but with the patio door open and the humidity that we experience along the coast the unit was unable to ever catch up and properly cool and dry out the unit. Again our sincere apologies and we hope that you will allow us to plan your vacation stay in the future!
Jefferson City
Reviewed July 10, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Rugged travelers
Atmore Alabama
Reviewed May 6, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Gadsden AL
Reviewed April 9, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Older travelers
Fort Mitchell
Reviewed March 20, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Ms
Reviewed April 6, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Alexander City Alabama
Reviewed June 6, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing