Sleep Inn
ComfortSuites
US$104
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$60
US$114
US$109
US$98
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsfront deskupdated hotelthe breakfast areacheaha state parkgreat priceshort drivebed was comfortablenice stayshowerprosconspillowsinterstate
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I had mixed feeling about the hotel due to the reviews I read but they were totally wrong. This hotel was very and I mean very clean, helpful, comptable. The front desk made sure we had very thing we needed. In my party it was 3 adults and 3 kids. The rooms was very spaceious. I loved the wifi and the kids loved the 32 flat tv and the bathroom. I will most def come back to this sleep inn and hopefully every sleep inn is in the same guidelines with this one. 2 thumbs up!!!!

Room Tip: Always check the rates 2 weeks before and call
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jcherri24
Reviewed November 22, 2010

Stayed twice now on business trips, and both times I found it to be a good place to stay. Inside access rooms are a plus for safety. Will stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2010

Plusses: comfortable bed, quiet room, mini fridge & microwave in room, okay breakfast, friendly staff, business center & exercise room, pool (in season), decent rate, good sized wall-mounted flatscreen with local cable.

Minuses: leaky shower; wet floor, moldy door, cheap furnishings, wired internet (sloooow).

My first stay here, although we visit the area frequently. My first time at a Sleep Inn as well. Paid $62 a night and feel like that's a fair price. Property is located across from the interstate and near an exit. Plenty of restaurants and shopping in the vicinity.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BamaVol
Reviewed August 26, 2010

We were travelling and looking for an overnight stop. We tried the HIE but it only had smoking rooms so we went to the Sleep Inn and were very pleasantly surprised. Check in was very smooth and the attendant Key was kind and helpful as well as very efficient at his work. It really makes a difference when you are welcomed so well.
The room was spacious and had an en suite shower but no tub. We ate out and went to the cinema. When we returned it was well lit. We also used the computer on the 2nd floor. Rooms had interior corridors.
Breakfast was excellent. We made waffles but there was a large selection of food and fruit available. I have paid considerably more and been offered considerably less on this trip so was delighted with the breakfast on offer.
Check out was very smooth too.
I'd be more than happy to return and would recommend this to you all.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2010

Good stopping area, we were traveling from East Texas to Savannah. There were plenty of restraunts close by as well as a shopping area. The hotel was clean, good service, and a good breakfast. The only complaint i would have is our door had a lot of light coming in from the edges....told clerk in the morning and he said they would fix it.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple