“DQ in Pelham”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Pelham
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Nice building, TV playing news in dining area, not too loud. Food OK, self-serve drinks. Bathrooms being painted, countertops looked like they caught some of it which was smeared around.
Shopping center parking available if you need more room.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

Poor service, dirty tables, and a restroom which needed attention were the "three strikes and you're out" criteria. I usually love my dipped cone, but couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Tried the featured Peanut Butter Reese's and Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. It was really good. Just enough chocolate topping blended in with the peanut butter items to make it delicious. I would order it again.

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff and delicious blizzards served quickly. We went about 8 pm. Ladarius was the cashier and made using the coupon I had very easy. We only had ice cream this visit so can't comment on the other offerings but the blizzards were served upside down successfully and were nice and thick. I had cookie dough and it had tons of cookie dough in it. My son had candy cane Oreo and loved it. My other son had m and m and enjoyed it. We will visit again!

Reviewed June 20, 2016

I ordered a small ice coffee & small Frappe at 4 PM June 20, 2016. I stood around for 20 minutes waiting while people coming in after me were being served. There were also a few other people waiting along me wondering why it was taking so long. I finally asked the cashier and he said my order had been bumped. I inquired about a manager and the cashier said they didn't have one yet. The Pelham franchise had been bought out recently and was being run by a regional manager. The manager was yelling at the 6-8 employees. Finally, I got this one employee's attention and asked her for a refund. She said nothing about why my order was late, no apology, - nothing! She just tried to figure out how to adjust my DQ gift card. 35 minutes later I left without my coffee and very upset about how this restaurant was being operated today.