Rodeway Inn
US$179
US$41
US$51
US$94
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We recently stayed here and the place is disgusting. Stains on the sheets and towels. My feet were black from walking on the carpet. There was a 2 in. gap under our front door, used a towel to block it. Was told there was a coffee maker, there was none, no alarm clock. The best part was there was a refrigerator and a microwave. We stayed for 4 nights unfortunately but it was close to Ft. Benning.

Room Tip: Don't come here.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Vera C
Reviewed November 30, 2010

I have been to this hotel on numerous of occasions. But I will say THIS ONE was the WORST!!! My husband and I were with a group of friends and my daughter and fiance'. My brother was infested with bed bugs. My sheets had blood on them. We both had bullet holes in our sheets. We complain to the manager who did NOT do anything Told us we put it there. In my daughter room they found a crack pipe in the bathroom hid in the tissue holder. At this point they were so upset to the point he went and confronted the manager who in turn said he put it there and threatened to call the police. He said call them. The manager in return gave him 1/2 their money back and told them (US) to get out and don't come back. This was a HELL WHOLE !!!!

• Stayed: November 2010
6  Thank STOWNS
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Believe me when I say I will do everything in my power to make sure everyone know how horrific this place is. I never been so humiliated and felt less than human at that place they call a motel. Please believe I am going to have media and anything to draw attention on how they treat people on the conditions of the place so that no one had to live in that nightmare of a place. PLEASE DO NOT STAY THERE AND IF YOU HAVE, CALL THE HEALTH INSPECTOR AND THE MEDIA AND REPORT HOW NASTY THEY ARE!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010
5  Thank FL1908
Reviewed July 18, 2010

Hit a deer on hwy south and wrecker driver took us to 4 places before we wound up here. Turned the bed down and saw several bedbugs, blood all over the sheets and mattress and more under by the bed support. Immediately called and as we had no way to go till morning made them put us in a diff room. It looked clean but wife was bitten several times by bedbugs. Checked out after finally finding a rental car and demanded to see the manager who of course was out. All staff was very rude --- Never go to this hell hole Am complaining to Choice Hotels asap too.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank diverbouy
Reviewed July 15, 2010

had car problems so no way to escape this dump. This was only hotel that had room. Fresh blood on sheets an bed bugs eveywhere...moved to another room during middle of night. Nastiest place I have ever seen..STAY AWAY!!
Choice Hotels should remove this place from their list...HORRIBLE!!!!!

4  Thank dacatmama