“Great ribs so good”
Review of Chester's BBQ

Chester's BBQ
Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Phenix City
Reviewed November 1, 2015 via mobile

Some of the best ribs ever picked them up for lunch could not make it more than a few minutes they filled the truck with such a eat me feeling I just had to grab some before I could get back awesome

Reviewed November 11, 2014

Fantastic local restaurant with GREAT southern food! The BBQ is very good. I also had the slaw (tasty!), collard greens (OMG! perfect!) & potato salad (food service). The restaurant is small and quaint. Don't expect something big or fancy...that just ain't it....just good food and nice people. The BBQ sauce is North Carolina mustard/vinigar style. It was the first time I ever had that style....no complaints there! Keep it up Chester!

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

We wanted bbq on the way back home from visiting family and Chester Bbq was the closest on the map so we turned and drove a couple miles off of 431. We were greeted as we walked in and ordered, by the time we fixed our Sweet tea, the food was up! And it is soooooo good! And it was less than 20 bucks for a complete meal for 2 with drinks! I just love the atmosphere and the food. Keep up the good work and we will make this our food stop every trip!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Best BBQ we've had while on vacation! A hidden gem in CT! Definitely would give any traditional BBQ-state place a run for the money! This place should be featured on a Food Network show!