“Great BBQ with extra items that will surprise you. ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
13th Street Barbeque Ladonia
Ranked #30 of 74 Restaurants in Phenix City
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stop by regularly. Recently we had a Qtater. Wow it's good. I also would recommend checking the ever changing side items. I tried the red beans and rice. It was rice with flavor and chunks of smoked sausage. Another favorite is the collards. Smoke favored and tender. They even have something called the "hog dog" a big scrambled dog with chunks of tender BBQ.

Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

These folks have some awesome BBQ! I have never been disappointed, and typically eat here a few times a month. Staff is friendly, service is quick, and food is phenomenal.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

They have the best pulled pork you can find! I had to buy some of their BBQ sauce to bring home. The prices were very reasonable also and the place is very unique looking with all it's vintage art. Love it and highly recommend it.