All reviewsfront deskvolleyball courtthe red roof innstaff was friendlypet
Reviewed April 25, 2017

I love the room, the breakfast was good, hot, and fresh. Kenya in the front desk was nice and a cool lady. She's very welcoming.. nice clean pool, great breakfast, clean rooms with comfy beds. Just great hotel overall for cheap price.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Gabe S
LaKeithia M, Manager at Columbus - Phenix City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Dear My Stay,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We value our guest comments as it lets us know what we are doing right but more importantly what areas need improving. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Kenya provided you with great guest service. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

At first I didn't want to stay here at the red roof inn ! But I really enjoyed my stay with out any issues.. The management was terrific! Jasmine, the front desk representative was very welcoming and willing to do whatever my family and I ask of her. I will definitely be returning ! Until next time...

1  Thank Tra'Shana A
LaKeithia M, Manager at Columbus - Phenix City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear Awesome,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. We value our guest comments as it lets us know what we are doing right but more importantly what areas need improving. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I truly appreciate your comments regarding Jasmine and your stay. If you have any further comments or suggestions on how to better improve, we would be glad to hear them. If I can further assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Andrea was very helpful and eager to help. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice this place was for the money. The rooms were clean and we'll maintained. PET FRIENDLY! We will be back again! Thanks, Andrea!

Dear Good Quality,

Thank you for your pleasant review of our hotel. I review every response and share them with other management and staff members in an effort to continually improve. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I am pleased that Andrea was helpful and provided you with friendly service. Good reviews are a great morale booster for the entire staff. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If I can further assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

A frequent traveller, I understand change. This is a hotel in the midst of ownership change, and the staff was friendly, working to overcome challenges and plainly moving in the right direction. I'll return soon. They earned that!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank vincetoney

Dear Comfortable,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a review about our hotel. We value our guest comments as it lets us know what we are doing right but more importantly what areas need improving. Yes, we have new management and many challenges to overcome. I am so pleased that our efforts are reflected in a positive guest experience. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. If you have any further comments or suggestions on how to better improve, we would be glad to hear them. If I can further assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Worn , dirty,loud police had to be called to stop fights in parking lot and loud music and engine racing at 2 am. Moved three times before got the rooms semi right,smelled strongly of tobacco! Pool looked nice!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
LaKeithia M, Manager at Columbus - Phenix City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay at our hotel. First and foremost, I want to apologize for your unpleasant stay. It is not a normal situation where we have to call the police on property. Unfortunately, we had some guests that were being loud and we had the police handle the situation. I review every response and share them with other management and staff members in an effort to continually improve.
I sincerely apologize for your disappointment in our hotel. I understand a good night's rest is expected when staying at a hotel. It is our goal to provide clean rooms and great service and I am sorry that we fell short of that goal. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we will make every effort to improve any deficiencies we may have. I want to correct your unpleasant stay. Whenever a guest has a bad experience, I always like to offer the opportunity to give us another chance. For your inconveniences, I would like to offer you 50% off your next visit with us. We strive to make our hotel the best hotel in the area and I assure you that we will take whatever steps are necessary to improve our services. If I can further assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.