“Trip for niece's high school graduation.”

Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Phenix City
Reviewed 6 June 2017

This hotel has a very friendly and helpful staff. The room was clean and everything worked. The location was perfect for my needs. It was close to several restaurants. It had a pool and volleyball court.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
LaKeithia M, Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear High School Graduation,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff and the cleanliness of your room. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our pool. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My stay was nice, some minor issues however the staff was great at accomadating and fixing the issues.....kudos to Jasmine whom I will never forget because she shares her name with my daughter. She was very pleasant, courteous and helpful.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank yulunda G

Dear Yulunda,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. Thank you for letting us know you experienced some minor issues and I am pleased to know that we addressed them for you. I review every response and share them with other management and staff members in an effort to continually improve. Guest satisfaction is a top priority. I'm glad that Jasmine provided you with great service. Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Our stay here was wonderful. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Very clean and easy access from the area. The pool was clean and well maintained. Kenya at the front desk was amazing and she made our stay great.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberly B

Dear Red Roof,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I'm so pleased that you had a wonderful stay. It is always nice to hear that one of our staff members provided good service. I am glad that Kenya was able to make your stay great. Thank you again for your wonderful review. The staff and I look forward to seeing you on your visit.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

overall good clean hotel .the staff here is very respectful and curtious.they allways have my rooms ready at time of arrival.i would advice anyone to visit.for the price you pay its defintly worth the stay.

Room Tip: pool side can get loud in summer months
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank _alt_april
LaKeithia M, Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Red Roof,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We value our guest comments. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is always nice to hear that our staff provided you with great guest service and your room was to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I look forward to seeing you on your visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I love the room, the breakfast was good, hot, and fresh. Kenya in the front desk was nice and a cool lady. She's very welcoming.. nice clean pool, great breakfast, clean rooms with comfy beds. Just great hotel overall for cheap price.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Gabe S
LaKeithia M, Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear My Stay,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We value our guest comments as it lets us know what we are doing right but more importantly what areas need improving. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Kenya provided you with great guest service. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

At first I didn't want to stay here at the red roof inn ! But I really enjoyed my stay with out any issues.. The management was terrific! Jasmine, the front desk representative was very welcoming and willing to do whatever my family and I ask of her. I will definitely be returning ! Until next time...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tra'Shana A
LaKeithia M, Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Awesome,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. We value our guest comments as it lets us know what we are doing right but more importantly what areas need improving. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I truly appreciate your comments regarding Jasmine and your stay. If you have any further comments or suggestions on how to better improve, we would be glad to hear them. If I can further assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Andrea was very helpful and eager to help. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice this place was for the money. The rooms were clean and we'll maintained. PET FRIENDLY! We will be back again! Thanks, Andrea!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Good Quality,

Thank you for your pleasant review of our hotel. I review every response and share them with other management and staff members in an effort to continually improve. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I am pleased that Andrea was helpful and provided you with friendly service. Good reviews are a great morale booster for the entire staff. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If I can further assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Phenix City
4.6 km away
Days Inn Phenix City
Days Inn Phenix City
#5 of 9 in Phenix City

Been to Red Roof Inn Columbus - Phenix City? Share your experiences!