Columbus - Phenix City Inn
Rodeway Inn(Phenix City)
Quality Inn(Phenix City)
Columbus Marriott(Columbus)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskvolleyball courtthe red roof innstaff was friendlyclean rooms
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here this past weekend for a ball tournament with several other families. We all had a great time! Very clean rooms, friendly staff, and perfect location. We also brought our dog since this place is pet friendly which was great. We will definitely stay here again if we're ever back in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LaKeithia M, Manager at Columbus - Phenix City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Dear Lorin,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that my staff took care of your group. We enjoyed having you and your boys stay here. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Michelle Duncan
Regional Director of Operations

Reviewed June 6, 2017

This hotel has a very friendly and helpful staff. The room was clean and everything worked. The location was perfect for my needs. It was close to several restaurants. It had a pool and volleyball court.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
LaKeithia M, Manager at Columbus - Phenix City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Dear High School Graduation,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff and the cleanliness of your room. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our pool. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

My stay was nice, some minor issues however the staff was great at accomadating and fixing the issues.....kudos to Jasmine whom I will never forget because she shares her name with my daughter. She was very pleasant, courteous and helpful.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank yulunda G

Dear Yulunda,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. Thank you for letting us know you experienced some minor issues and I am pleased to know that we addressed them for you. I review every response and share them with other management and staff members in an effort to continually improve. Guest satisfaction is a top priority. I'm glad that Jasmine provided you with great service. Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Our stay here was wonderful. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Very clean and easy access from the area. The pool was clean and well maintained. Kenya at the front desk was amazing and she made our stay great.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberly B

Dear Red Roof,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I'm so pleased that you had a wonderful stay. It is always nice to hear that one of our staff members provided good service. I am glad that Kenya was able to make your stay great. Thank you again for your wonderful review. The staff and I look forward to seeing you on your visit.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

overall good clean hotel .the staff here is very respectful and curtious.they allways have my rooms ready at time of arrival.i would advice anyone to visit.for the price you pay its defintly worth the stay.

Room Tip: pool side can get loud in summer months
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank _alt_april
LaKeithia M, Manager at Columbus - Phenix City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Dear Red Roof,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We value our guest comments. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is always nice to hear that our staff provided you with great guest service and your room was to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I look forward to seeing you on your visit.