“Great BBQ!!!”

Smokey Pig Barbecue
Ranked #26 of 77 Restaurants in Phenix City
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I was in Phenix City on business and asked one of the locals where the best BBQ in town could be found. They told me to go to the Smokey Pig. They were right.

I had the bite sized pork plate and it was outstanding.

As sides, I chose potato salad and Brunswick stew. Cole slaw was automatically included with the meal.

There cole slaw was very uniquely great. The potato salad was great. The Brunswick stew was not really to my taste but still good.

I would come back here in a heartbeat.

It's a hole-in-the-wall, but the food is great.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

The service was abrupt and rude. The food was small in amount for the high price and the brunswick stew tasted burnt. I love nostalgia, but the place needs to be cleaned with a high powered pressure washer.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Bland and tasteless. Pork was cubed not pulled. Portion size very average. Had a buffet which was only fried chicken and one other meat. Surprised it survives as this is not what one normally gets for BBQ in the south.

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

I love this joint - q is awesome and the Brunswick stew is sooooo good - perfect flavor - I eat here everytime I'm in Phenix city

Reviewed October 28, 2015

Good BBQ. They now have a Q tater. Fast service. Generous portions. Hey also have a good chef salad.

1  Thank Cgal002