“love Publix”
Review of Publix

Publix
Ranked #31 of 125 Restaurants in Prattville
Reviewed November 26, 2017

the best meats& produce& friendly employees are @Publix first Publix I shopped in in the'80's was in Palatka Fl loved it then was hooked on Publix!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

This is a really nice grocery store I stopped in for a couple of things while on a work trip. The store is pretty big and very clean and well lit. The staff there was friendly and courteous and there were enough staff manning the check out lines. I have to add, I was really impressed with the selection of greeting cards, which was great as I was able to get fathers day cards and a birthday card that I needed to get while I was in town.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

If you want a different caliber of contenders to shop around, come to public. Not sure what it is but my grocery shopping experience is always a pleasant one. The staff are super nice, and make me feel appreciated as a customer.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

The last time I went they had a buy one get one free sign on a table that had hams on one side and bacon on the other. The sign was over both. I was told it was only for the bacon. Talked to a manager and he told me I should know it was only for the bacon I will never go into that store again.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Publix is always reliable source to have what I need. I try to maximize on they're buy 1 get 1 free offers and they normally have a good selection of those. The meat market is very good, but the seafood section is unfortunately very small. The produce section is very good, also. The store is clean and the workers are friendly and helpful. There's always plenty of parking, but I usually shop in the early morning because it's less crowded during that time.

Been to Publix? Share your experiences!