“Friendly Staff; Great Store”
Review of Publix

Publix
Ranked #31 of 126 Restaurants in Prattville
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Shopping at Publix is a delight. The store is so well-lit, clean, and organized. Staff is more than helpful. It's obvious management personnel care about their store and their customers. Pleasure to shop there!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

What is to say about Publix that nobody knows? Publix is the place to shop for grocery. It's clean, neat, well organized, and the people are hella nice.

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

The store smells like fish from the moment you step into the door. Gross, I mentioned it to employees. They said, We know. The whole store shouldn't smell like that, an odor of bad fish. I left as fast as possible.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

the best meats& produce& friendly employees are @Publix first Publix I shopped in in the'80's was in Palatka Fl loved it then was hooked on Publix!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

This is a really nice grocery store I stopped in for a couple of things while on a work trip. The store is pretty big and very clean and well lit. The staff there was friendly and courteous and there were enough staff manning the check out lines. I have to add, I was really impressed with the selection of greeting cards, which was great as I was able to get fathers day cards and a birthday card that I needed to get while I was in town.

Been to Publix? Share your experiences!