“Nice Location - Clean”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I've had great experiences at this Starbucks location. It's very clean and the people are really friendly.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Convenient to the interstate. The drive thru lane was a bit slow for a Friday afternoon at 2. Drinks were correct and good. Cashier was nice and polite. Cashier was a bit confused when I asked for juice for my grandson. However I did receive my apple juice.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

As is usual for Starbucks, this location has order and pickup, drive-through, and dine-in options. The staff are nice and I've never had a problem with my order. This is located conveniently to I-65 and hotels if you are staying in Prattville.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

stoped in here for coffee in the morning good coffee , would go back , the had mugs also ,, right off interstate

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

Baristas are friendly and the drinks come out fast. This location gets very busy since it is right next to interstate and several hotels. Never had to wait on drink when using the online ordering app.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!