“Osaka sushi on Tuesday evening”

Osaka Sushi Bar & Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #53 of 126 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: 334-358-5818
Description: 334-358-5818
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Prices are reasonable and quality is very good. Portions are filling and both nigiri and sushi rolls were excellent.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Would have earned 4 stars, but I think the prices are a tad too high. The food was very good with good size portions and the service was good. The restaurant is very close to our house, so we will definitely return often. I would recommend the restaurant to others, so try it out.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

I don't know how this place has any good reviews. The hostess was less than enthusiastic to say the least. The service was below par. Didn't have 75% of the beer advertised. The 4 year olds food never came making her the lucky one cause the food was terrible. The portion sizes were for toddlers although we didn't care because of course only the husband ate (he'll eat anything, and I mean Anything.). Gross, gross, gross

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Attracts a lot of the younger crowd. We like the boxes which have tempura veggies and some california sushi, while our daughter always gets the shrimp bowl.

Reviewed May 20, 2016

Not what I expected in a small town suburbia in the south. Good food, service was ok. Hope you like butter, I think my meal was fried with about a pound of it. Like many Japanese restaurants with ring-side cooking, you have to wait for the table to fill before they start - so the food took a long while. We were hungry when we arrived, and starving by the time our food was ready. Service was good, but nothing to write home about.