“Good food, great service and reasonable prices”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Prattville
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Having lived in Memphis for many years, I am a bit of a BBQ snob... that said, this is very good 12 hour smoked BBQ. Excellent variety of selections and combinations. BBQ Tacos?.. my wife said they were great. The ribs I had were good, the sauce was very good. I can't say enough about the service we got from Christine... great job and terrific personality.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The food here is good though the portions are a little small for the price. Also, it takes a very long time to get your food. I only go when I have time to wait.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch from Florida. Glad we did. The food was fantastic. The Carolina BBQ disolved as soon as you are it. My wife got the half a chicken and she loved it as well. Our server was great as well.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Jim & Nick’s in Plattville off I-65 on our way from Nashville to Dothan, AL. Our second visit and still the best smoked brisket I know of. Corn bread biscuits are worthy of your time as well.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Really good! Enjoying time with my bff and wanted a good dinner. This was it! Cheese Biscuits are yummy.