“Great”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #6 of 126 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: American
Description: Ph (334) 365-8222possibly This Is A Newer Restaurant (i.e. Recently Opened?)
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I love Chick Fil A and where I live in Michigan we only have two so whenever I travel I love to get Chick Fil A. This one impressed me in their efficiency. They were very busy. I mean busy. There were two employees outside taking orders ( they had menus) . Next they had another employee where you paid. Then you proceeded to the window to pick up your order. We waited no more than four minutes total. I was very impressed. Food as usual was delicious. What an efficient drive thru.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Love to stop and this Chic-Fil-A. Always have good and reliable service with friendly smiles. Always great!

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Craving Chik Fil A chicken minis for breakfast so we didn't mind driving about a mile off expressway to find this place. Staff was extremely friendly and nice. Restrooms clean. Great place!

Reviewed February 24, 2018

As always great food and super fast service. The staff were tops. A great fast last dinner. I love the fact they are closed on Sunday.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

You really can't get better than Chick fil a. Super friendly staff and always amazing service. I've never seen a drive thru line move as quickly as they do!

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!