“Chinese Buffet at its best”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ding How Chinese Buffet
Ranked #44 of 123 Restaurants in Prattville
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I really enjoy the buffet at this restaurant and the staff are very friendly and attentive. Some of the best service

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Ding How is the only Chinese restaurant I will eat in the Prattville-Millbrook-Wetumpka-Montgomery area. They always have a great selection of food and the price can't be beat. Wonderful family owned restaurant that I highly recommend!

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

We tried this restaurant based on some reviews out there. To be fair, we came in at 5:00 pm on Saturday. We were the only customers until about 30 minutes later. The food in the trays looked like it had been there quite awhile and steam trays were not keeping the food hot enough. I advised the server of that fact when she asked if everything was all right. Newer food was put on the bar about 5:45pm by kitchen staff and this food was good. The egg rolls and cheese wontons were dried out and cold. Also, many trays were empty including the fruit and salad. Not sure if this is a regular problem here but would not visit again.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We enjoy going there and have for years The staff is friendly and helpful. We enjoy their food which is good for a buffet restaurant although perhaps not to a sit down and order restaurant in Montgomery. There is enough variety that even people who do not like chinese can find things to eat. They even have been carrying crawfish which I love.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I have been going to this restaurant for over 15 years. The owners know all of my family members by name and ask about each of us specifically when we visit. They are a genuinely sweet family and they provide a yummy, casual, affordable Asian dining experience for our community. The buffet has a nice variety of things and is always hot and fresh. The servers are friendly, prompt, and courteous. The decor is nice and they always have something interesting playing on their large projector-style TV screen, which can be great if you have little ones that need a little bit of entertainment to make it through dinner.