“Great after tooth removal ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Prattville
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Great service and friendly staff. They even put my smoothie in my cup. They give military discount. Will visit this location next time passing thru. Convenient to exit off I-65 and close to Bass Pro and other shopping.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed June 17, 2016

Very good Green Island Smoothie and Peanut Butter Crunch Wrap! I would definitely recommend both locations in Prattville!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 11, 2016

This is one of my preferred lunch joints. The smoothies are all delicious and pretty healthy for you. Plus they have wraps which make a great lunch option. Not too heavy, not too light. They don't have a drive-through, but their store is always clean and the tropical decor is cheerful. I do feel like they're a little pricey for the amount of food you get, but everything is made to order, so that balances it out a little.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed January 13, 2016

Tropical Smoothie has a wide variety of smoothies--both healthy and indulgent! They can adapt any smoothie to meet your requirements. The sandwiches and wraps are great! Healthy eating never tasted so good!! Both locations are very clean, neat, and well-kept.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed December 27, 2015

I love the smoothies here! They have always gotten my order correct. However, on average I wait 15 minutes for one or two smoothies. I know not to go unless I have ample time...If the service was quicker, I would go more often. I'm starting to learn that most places in Alabama have slower service than I'm use to elsewhere- but the service here is exceptionally slow.

Date of visit: December 2015