“Good cafe, great service”

Fanci Free Boutiqueca
Ranked #54 of 125 Restaurants in Prattville
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We visited here on a Saturday morning in search of breakfast. There were no breakfast options but we were given samples of a few menu items. We stayed because the samples were good and the service was awesome. We ordered two pimento cheese sandwiches, fruit salad, and a chicken salad. They all were very good. And the coffee and hot chocolate were very tasty. The bill was cheap and overall we had a great time. My rating is based on limited menu options, but I would definitely return. Give it a try.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Cute boutique with cafe inside. Stopped in for lunch and was welcomed nicely and given samples of their chicken salad, tuna salad, and pimento cheese. Had the chicken salad spinach wrap which was delicious!

Reviewed October 26, 2015

This small café is full of fun art, clothes, and decorative items and serves wonderful salads, casseroles and desserts

Reviewed August 1, 2015

Met some friends here for a lunch date and indulged in some great food at great prices! Cute little boutique with neat items for which to purchase too. I have family that loves peace sign decor and this place has it along with some super cute and unique hand painted glass decor! Super cute children's clothing and jewelry too! Take home casseroles are also available but I've not had the chance to try them yet

Reviewed July 30, 2015

The best thing that I have ever eaten there is the pimento cheese and I'm not even that big of a fan of the stuff. It was so good. They have several frozen casseroles also. The owner is so very friendly. A little gem in downtown Prattville.