All reviews turkey sausage newer hotel staff was very friendly and helpful nice area off the highway easy access waffles the hotel staff nice hotel stayed here front desk signage irma gps orlando hurricane hallway
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Nice clean hotel 10-15 minutes north of Mobile, AL. Just off of Hwy 65 and find Shelton Beach Road. Township Blvd is NOT existent and DIFFICULT to find with GPS, so you will need to use Google Maps on your mobile phone instead.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Mobile's logical location as an intermediate stop on a trip, combined with my 0-star experience at the TownePlace Suites Mobile (not the one next to this Fairfield) caused me to stay here. I got a sweet deal on a two-queen guest room, and was upgraded to a suite. The room was very nice, clean, and spacious, and the bathroom was beautiful. The hotel staff gets only the highest marks too, they were very helpful and friendly. In a town where the sad, run-down TownePlace Suites Mobile was previously my best option, this hotel is certainly a welcome addition, and should I return to Mobile, either it or the brand-new TownePlace next door will be my go-to stop.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for one evening on our way home to North Alabama. We checked in super late without any reservations- the lady at the desk was awesome, friendly, and we got the same rate we had seen online when we looked earlier in the area.

The hotel room is spacious, clean and well equipped. The mattress and pillows are comfy. I really liked that the hotel was on a side road off the main road off i65. Its kind of tucked away which I believe makes it much safer then ones that are on the “main drag”. It’s about 1 minute off the highway still.

The breakfast in the morning was the best of any free hotel breakfast we’ve had. Waffles, bacon, sausage, cereal, pastries, yogurt, you name it, they have it.

I’m not sure what else is in Saraland AL but I’m We May plan a trip there to stay at this hotel again! Perfect!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2018

This is a nice hotel just north of Mobile in the suburbs. I liked that it was easy to find right off the highway. It seems like a newer place. The breakfast had a good variety of items, even for a gluten free person.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Extremely clean hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I like that the front desk has extra towels and wash cloths just in case you need them. I was a little unsure what my friends and I would be walking into being that the price was so good, but I am so pleased to say it was a great place for us to stay! And not far from the carnival ship port.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple