All reviews front desk agent decent hot breakfast visiting family room was clean stayed nights would stay again customer service motel walmart microwave interstate
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Visiting family in Saraland and would stay again. Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Kids had the whole pool to themselves. Lots of places to eat and Walmart right next door. Hotel breakfast was good for us, and they served food and drinks on Tuesday night.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Quality I, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thank you so much for your response! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Old glory, to high priced, broken bed, no wifi in room, Tv Chanels missing or bad reception. Mentioned our problems at the reception and manager called to tell us we had to call a wifi service to enhance the hotel signal in our room !?!?! TV problem not knopen to HIM (although receptionist told us cable Guy didn t showde up that day to fix the tv signal). Asked for other room, NOT AVAILABLE. Asked for compensation, NONE. Bad management by mr P. Rai

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

I asked the lady at the front desk if we could check in. She said she needed to finish her smoke break first. Someone else should be there while she has her smoke break. We didn’t have toilet paper in our bathroom. Oops! That’s a must have.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Once again Quality Inn provides a reasonable priced hotel with a decent hot breakfast. When taking long trips across the United States, I find a large city, stop or go past the city by 30 miles and find the nearest Quality Inn. They do an amazing job keeping their hotels clean, hiring excellent staff, and serving a great breakfast for a very reasonable price. Saraland, Alabama was no exception.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your response. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I was there on business for approximately 10 days. They did accept the discount for the entire stay. Front desk employee Melissa is awesome. As far as the service from other employees, not so much. They forgot twice to refill toilet paper twice, coffee, soap, shampoo and tea a couple of times. They serve cookies during the week only, unless you ask or Stacey works, she does very little. Assistant housekeeper Vera is great to deal with. On Tuesdays they serve free beer, soda, hotdogs and tacos. They have a pool, but I did not use. I did use guest laundry, no problems other than 1 machine of each. Decent breakfast, customer service not there.

Date of stay: September 2017