We just have just completed our 9th Stay at Liku Liku and have rebooked for our 10th Visit in March 2013.
Often after a period of time, some Resorts naturally get a little "tired" but this is not the case at Liku Liku. It was great to see that our usual Bure, along with most others had been renovated and more work is being done on modernising lighting etc. The Bed was terrific as were the Pillows, so a good sleep was easy. The Gardens have been thinned out and look beautiful.
The hardest act for Liku Liku to do was to find someone to follow Brett and Chloe in their Kitchen/Restaurant, as they were superb. We arrived on BBQ/Lovo Night and the following night an 8 Course degustation was served, which was a bit too long for dining in the heat. We then started having some doubts, but once the Menu's started rolling out, the Food was superb, Ihaka Peri is doing a sensational job with lovely fresh produce and superb seafood, if you go, eat all the Coral Trout you can !! As for the Deserts, I normally I don't eat these, but not at Liku Liku, I can easily make an exception here.
The entire Team of Tulia, Jim, Sake, Samu, Jale, Neume, Joelie, Sake, Opeti, Samu, Aquila, Alipate, Usuai, Mere, Seta, Serai, Natha, Namesi, and Josie looked after us brilliantly, we are always indebted to them for the great job they do and their wonderful humour.
It is sad to see Sala and Kimi departing, but they have new opportunities ahead of them.
So, if you are looking for a wonderful place to chill out, with a fantastic pool, overwater Bures, or Bures with their own Plunge Pools, Liku Liku is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a multi award-winning, unique, luxury haven for couples only and the first and only in Fiji with over-water bures. A unique and special place, designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture and embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the architecture. Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. With over 18,000 stays and over 4000 return guests, Likuliku is a truly magical place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Likuliku Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Likuliku Lagoon Hotel Malolo Island
- Likuliku Lagoon Malolo Island