What a great resort from the location of our Bure to the crystal blue waters .
A family holiday that was real value for money for a family of 5 .
The kids had fun & so did we with a helping hand from our wonderful babysitter varr gave my husband & I time to laze around on the LILO and hear nothing but bliss.
It's not a five star resort but clean comfortable and friendly . Spend the extra $$ and get the beach front accomadation it truly is worth it .it's like living the picture perfect postcard .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Mamanuca Islands