My wife and I have traveled extensively and for some reason we continue to venture back to our little piece of paradise "Plantation Island FIJI".
We have been the on 4 occasions and it still delivers the wow factor.
If you have a family, you will not regret this decission if you choose this island. The accomodation is great, depending on what dollars you are prepaired to let go. do not recommend the motel accomodation. All the Bures I have seen have been great but the beach side bures have no comparison. If you can afford it then the beach side is the ultimate.
The food is good and the servise is what you expect in FIJI (Fiji time).
If you take my word for what it is worth you will thank me one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Mamanuca Islands