I have just arrived back after spending 10 nights on plantation, the holiday was good but the resort is run down and the food was crap, I would not let our 2 boys eat from there. We were return visitors and had a ball 5 years ago, this holiday there was a vomiting dioreah (hope I spelt it right) bug going around where alot of people got sick, to me its not the best place to take the little ones.
The surf was good at times just a little expensive to get to the reefs each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the 553 acre island of Malolo Lailai, part of the Mamanuca Group of Islands, Plantation is surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, coconut palms and white sandy beaches that front a beautiful sheltered lagoon. Plantation offers several accommodation options to suit most budgets, and is great value for families, students and fun loving couples. Most of the activities are complimentary including the 'Coconut Kids Club'. Come experience the friendly Fijian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Plantation Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Plantation Island Malolo Lailai
- Island Plantation Resort
- Plantation Island Resort Fiji/Mamanuca Islands