Overall the hotel is really nice. We stayed in Ocean View room (in 3rd floor). This room is in the old building and even if it felt a bit oldish (but clean) - the view I believe is much better than in premium rooms. Like the room is in the old building, for breakfast you need to go to the new building, as well if you call room service it takes a bit more time for them to come. The breakfast was good and many options just if you are planning to spend more than 3 nights you can be a bit bored of the same food like every day is the same things served. I really liked that every day they offer different activities (paid and free). As well it's very close to walk to Art village or other restaurants outside the hotel (the hotel by itself have several places for lunch, dinner or just a drink). I enjoyed the beach that this hotel has infront. The stuff is really friendly and helpfull. It's a nice place for couples, solo travelers, and it's family friendly place. One minus - you can have free internet only for 1 hours per day - if you need more - you need to pay for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on one of Fiji's longest sandy beaches and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, The Pearl Resort is an idyllic escape in the heart of Fiji's adventure capital of Pacific Harbour. The chic and stylish Fiji accommodation will set the perfect mood for your perfect holiday with Ocean, Marina or Garden View rooms and Penthouse Suites available to choose from while Internationally acclaimed chefs create diverse menus that reflect both local and international cuisine in no fewer than six on-site restaurants including the signature fine dining restaurant, Seduce. Synonymous with romance, The Pearl Resort is the perfect location to host a Fiji wedding and provides couples with some of the best wedding packages in Fiji. These include a variety of venue options such as the elegant beachfront chapel and a dedicated wedding coordinator to help ensure everything runs smoothly. Whether you're looking for an adrenaline charged adventure holiday or a luxurious vacation to relax, unwind and recharge, The Pearl Resort is the ultimate holiday destination for the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl South Pacific Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Pearl South Pacific Harbour
- The Pearl Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour