1,118 results
All reviews new wing happy hour arts village beqa island older part shark dive aqua trek ocean view the penthouse nadi airport pool bar lovo night south pacific egg station tour desk fish feeding the general manager
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Having enjoyed traveling to the Pearl four years ago, I decided immediately that my wife and I would travel back when she offered me a trip to Fiji for my birthday.
When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Freddi and from that point on everything was Fiji great. We had a snaffu with our reservations when Expedia placed us in the wrong room. I took Jenny at the Peal's reservations a day to correct and even though it was not their fault, they more than took care of us with a spa visit and a wonderful dinner at their private establishment (seduce).
I have been asked many times why I love fiji, the answer is simple it's the Fijian People. The people who work at The Pearl, tru;y excemplify this. the best part of traveling is getting the privilege to know the people who serve you.
Four years ago I met the manager Joseph and while I was in the lobby he came up to me the first day and welcomed me back.
I will continue to come back to the Pearl. The are other more fancier places in the area, but to me, it will always be the Peal.
Rodney

Room Tip: The penthouse is worth it!!! View is great.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Pearlresort, Guest Relations Manager at The Pearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Bula Vinaka Rodney C,

it was our pleasure to welcome you back and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us once again!
Our entire team is very touched by your kind words. Vinaka vaka levu from all of us!
We hope to have have you staying with us again very soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Awesome Resort with Excellent facilities and friendly staffs, would definitely recommend anyone!

The only downside is the 2.5-3 hrs drive from the Nadi Airport; rest everything was perfect. Will comeback again in the future!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Ni sa bula Saeem K,

thank you for taking the time share your feedback with our team and your fellow travelers.
It was our pleasure to welcome you and hope to have you staying with us again in the near future.

Vinaka vaka levu!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We did the Island excursion from the The Pearl the resort was lovely so many friendly staff. Not a lot of people were staying there at the time it is school holidays so that was a bonus - If we get the chance to come back we will be staying at the Pearl!

Room Tip: beautiful views, lovely staff
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Bula Hayels P,

thank you for reviewing your brief visit to The Pearl Resort.
We hope you enjoyed your island trip and look forward to welcoming you back for a while longer.

Vinaka vaka levu from the entire team here at The Pearl Resort!

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic happy hour at The Pearl, nice selection and great value, so pleasant to relax by the water too in the evenings. The Fiji rum cocktails are especially good value. FOC nibbles are a nice touch too.

Stayed: September 2017

Bula vinaka JEC15,

we are delighted that you had a fantastic time at Happy Hour and enjoyed our Fiji rum cocktails in particular. The sunsets in the evening have been spectacular lately!
We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Vinaka.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Excellent stay. Staff were lovely and very accommodating. Loved the massage at the spa. Nice pool and clean beach. Rooms were clean and bed were comfortable. Restaurant was a bit pricy but lots of local restaurants nearby walking distance to the resort.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Pearlresort, Guest Relations Manager at The Pearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Ni sa Bula TheSaits,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that our team made such an impression on you.
We hope to welcome you again in the very near future.

Vinaka!