It was my second stay in this hotel, it's a wonderful escape from Suva. The beach is nice but you can't really swim as the water is muddy. The location by the river and the yachts make a beautiful view. The room is modern and the shower is very good. The toiletries are excellent. There is no shower cap, slippers, gown, not even drinking water. The wifi is available at a separate price. There is a very good gym. The pool is ridiculously small but ok for kids. There are several restaurants, the food in most of them is ok but nothing spectacular. There is only one place worth visiting - Seduce restaurant working for dinners only. Go there if you are after high quality fine dining. Otherwise there are several nice spots nearby in the Pacific Harbour cultural village about 10 minutes walk. Tried their spa, the massage was good but need to book well in advance.
The schedule of snorkeling trips is inconvenient only a few trips a week, there is only one on Saturday at 9 am. The hotel has not much to offer for the weekends. The food quality for room dining is inconsistent, we ordered prawns and avocado salad which had no avocado, half of the dishes were missing.
Bottom line, still a good value for money compared to other hotels in Fiji but will benefit from some small adjustments such as food quality and entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on one of Fiji's longest sandy beaches and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, The Pearl Resort is an idyllic escape in the heart of Fiji's adventure capital of Pacific Harbour. The chic and stylish Fiji accommodation will set the perfect mood for your perfect holiday with Ocean, Marina or Garden View rooms and Penthouse Suites available to choose from while Internationally acclaimed chefs create diverse menus that reflect both local and international cuisine in no fewer than six on-site restaurants including the signature fine dining restaurant, Seduce. Synonymous with romance, The Pearl Resort is the perfect location to host a Fiji wedding and provides couples with some of the best wedding packages in Fiji. These include a variety of venue options such as the elegant beachfront chapel and a dedicated wedding coordinator to help ensure everything runs smoothly. Whether you're looking for an adrenaline charged adventure holiday or a luxurious vacation to relax, unwind and recharge, The Pearl Resort is the ultimate holiday destination for the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Pearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl South Pacific Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Pearl South Pacific Harbour
- The Pearl Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour