Les Suites Orient, Bund Shanghai
US$101
US$95
Courtyard
  • Pool
The Kunlun Jing An(Shanghai)
US$145
  • Restaurant
US$205
Trip.com
1,795 results
All reviewsferry stationboutique hotelheated toilet seatacross the riverhuangpu riverlost heavencoffee machinedeluxe roomexcellent locationlounge areathird floorcorner roomyuyuan gardenhigh techbreakfast was includedwonderful hotelbottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Exceed our expectations. Very good location in front of the river. Wonderful view especially at night. Surrounded by very different and beatiful areas. Modern, ancient, commercial, chic. The room was very well decorated

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
elaineli2017, Director of Sales at Les Suites Orient, Bund Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for making Les Suites Orient your home away from home on your recent visit to Shanghai.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Les Suites Orient at the Bund(Shanghai) from March 21 to 26, 2018. I booked and paid fully for the room online after reading very good reviews on the Tripadvisor. The night before I checked-out, I informed hotel staff I'll be leaving tomorrow to catch a morning flight.

On the morning of check-out, at about 8am, I was about to leave when I noticed I was charged wrongly. The name of guest and room number on the printout of the bill are not me nor my room number. The hotel staff has charged another room's charges to my credit card. I insisted she reverse the charges. She said she cannot do that. I insisted on seeing the manager, she said manager not here yet.

Will the CEO of Hotel, David Low, please look into this matter as my credit card company said this wrongly charged amount is still pending. This was very unnerving for me as I had to leave and catch a flight to Japan that morning.

I would appreciate your prompt reply.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

We highly appreciate your valuable comments. We will share and follow up with our team accordingly. Sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay.

Our Front Office Manager will send you personal email regarding your case.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Les Suites Orient Shanghai in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

i had visited shanghai for a fair participation from 18th to 22nd march.one of my friend recommended me this hotel as he was staying here for last many years.i must mention the cooperative behaviour of staff at reception at the time of check in.Their name were Ms. Nina Ye and Mr. Ivan Zhu .They have upgraded my room to higher category on my request with no extra cost.The location of hotel was excellent as you can see the Bund from your room. room amenities and washroom was excellant.Although vegeterian option at breakfast were limited(as mostly in china) but staff were so cordial and helping in nature.There is a place near reception where you can take full day Tea/coffee/cookies etc. with no charges.overall my stay was very good and i intend to stay there again in my next visit

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was by far one of the best hotel experiences we've had.

The room was extremely generous in size, with a separate lounge area, TVs in both the lounge room and bedroom, huge bathtub, piped music and master electronic controls by the bedside. On top of that, a Japanese-style toilet - that wins me every time ! Both the room and the hotel generally were beautifully appointed, with a lovely mix of modern decor and antiquities.

The breakfast buffet was amazing, in terms of both variety and quality (was more like a lunch buffet!). Service was good, with adequate English skills from most staff. Also loved the quiet public lounge area with free tea/coffee/water/cookies and the free cocktail on our first night.

We still can't believe the incredibly low rate given the stunning location in The Bund directly across from the ferry to the Financial Centre. At A$165 per night including breakfast, we happily overlooked the distance from the nearest metro stations (taxis are cheap here).

This was a hotel that we were quite sad to leave. Can't recommend this hotel highly enough. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
elaineli2017, Director of Sales at Les Suites Orient, Bund Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did a family tour to Shanghai, and stayed in Les Suites Orient in three rooms for three nights. We did get the same room (xx07) on three different floors. The room is really good with a fantastic view to the Bund. Very central and close to Nanjing rd with the shops & restaurants. The top floor bar & restaurant is also nice. Good service. You will not regret booking this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family