The Qube Hotel Shanghai Pudong
US$336
US$208
Trip.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$126
US$112
Priceline
US$387
US$326
Waldorf Astoria
  • Pool
All reviewsshuttle busnear airportpvg airportoutdoor mallan early flightfree shuttle servicestayed here for one nightbed was comfortablenice hotelshort staybooked this hotelfloor roomclose proximitybusiness hotelspoke good englishbreakfast was excellentmetro station
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is chosen so that I can catch my early flight. I was upgraded to club room and so, I got to enjoy the club lounge. It was a good experience with relax music and useful magazine to read. The room is comfortable enough but if will to advise an improvement, it will be the stability of the hot water supply in bathroom. The hot water was supplied at either extremely hot or cold.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2016

The hotel is just minutes from the airport. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and spacious and the bathroom was well appointed.

There is a lot of construction – both road and buildings – going on immediately around the hotel, so you might want to anticipate driving delay. While in the hotel, I didn’t hear any noise whatsoever.

I tried the Chinese Restaurant, Pin Zhen Yuan, on the second floor. They offered a wide variety of choices. I enjoyed it so much I had lunch and dinner twice.

The breakfast had everything I could want. Being a business traveler I did not know Disney Shanghai was close by…until Sunday morning breakfast. The dining room was packed with families and lots of Mousketeers. If you want to beat the crowds and noise you should be there for breakfast before 8 am. Otherwise, be prepared to stand in line, anticipate a certain amount of noise, be prepared for a lot of little people darting about.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank aerete
Reviewed September 30, 2016

My room had a moldy smell. The check-in counter had only 2 unhappy clerks and they could not manage the amount of guests. Experience was lengthy and unpleasant. The hotel is actually far from the airport - 20 min (miss on my part that was looking to book a hotel nearby). The shuttle they offer has scheduled departures every hour or so, this means that you cannot go at the time you please. Adding that to the actual distance, it did not make much sense to me to stay here based on my expectations of having a fast trip down to the airport.

There is a McDonalds right next to the hotel and the room is quite spacious. The bed was very comfortable!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

We chose to spend a night here as we landed pretty late and we had to drive further to Deqing. Room and hotel in general were very clean. Breakfast was alright. We had mostly Chinese dishes. We liked the fact that we could chose our ingredients for a Chinese soup. It was very good.
Just in case you also plan to arrive late, keep in mind to book the shuttle bus at least 2 days in advance otherwise you'll have to take a cab. There was a huge queue of at least one hour. We had to take an irregular cab that costed us 250 yen for a 25 min drive.
We also chose a non smoking room but it still smelled of smoking. Since it was late and we were tired we didn't make a fuss about. But this is the kind of things that can happen.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kizkouz
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Was nice, good food. Need to call the day before to organise the shuttle to pick you up from the airport. Room was level 14. It was nice enough. Nice bathroom, comfortable bed and very spacious. Has a Starbucks on the ground floor of the hotel

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business