“Fantastic Dumplings, Close to People's Square”

Yang's Fried Dumplings (HuangHe Road)
Ranked #52 of 17,530 Restaurants in Shanghai
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: People’s Square
Reviewed June 29, 2017

These are some of the best dumplings I've ever had. There will be a line, but it'll move quickly and it will be so worth it. They're soup dumplings, so make sure to open them a bit and let them cool.

1  Thank apdemas

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

The line moved very quickly and the dumplings were cost effective. The flavour was great. Definitely worth a try

Reviewed June 8, 2017

As many other said, food is amazing, delicious, filling and inexpensive.
The best way is to order the combo of six with assorted flavors. But don't stick only to dumplings, the noodles will blow your mind too. Trust me.

The shop is clearly recognizable. English menu and friendly staff.

1  Thank Ruben R
Reviewed June 2, 2017

We were actually looking for a different dumpling place but the long lines outside this place told me it was probably going to be good. It took about fifteen minutes total from the time we got in line until we walked away with our boxed dumplings. Definitely the highlight was the vegetarian one! For the price I don't think you could. At bwtter dumplings in the city! We tried pork, shrimp and vegetable!

Reviewed May 30, 2017

First time I had the amazing shengjian dumplings. I tried the pork and shrimp stuffing - crispy on the outside but very juicy, in fact soupy on the inside. And wow the dumplings come very cheap.