1,541 results
All reviews double tree east wing the executive lounge revolving restaurant science museum diamond member nice hotel business trip century park upgraded to a suite maglev station hilton shanghai hotel staff an upgrade fitness center concierge desk high floor
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I stayed here for 6 nights in September 2017 on business.
Location was excellent, about 15 minutes (approximately 20 RMB) from the Maglev train station (to the airport).
The hotel is about 15 minutes' walk away from the nearest MRT station (LanCun station), so getting around is fairly convenient. There are a large variety of restaurants around the MRT station area, including Western fast food joints like McDonald's, Domino's Pizza and KFC, besides local cuisine.
Check-in was quite efficient and I encountered no issues, and was even given a free cookie, which was a nice touch.
Room was spacious, very clean, ample lighting, and I had a considerably great view (I stayed on the 28th floor). Internet WiFi was free, and each room had its own WiFi router so connection was very stable, but the speed was just average, in my opinion.
Minibar was stocked, but not free.
The beds were very hard (which I liked, but may be uncomfortable for some).
Breakfast was pretty good, with a wide range of selection, both Chinese and Western.
The hotel offers free shuttle service when a certain number of rooms are booked.
One minor observation was that the interior decor in the hallways outside the rooms seem pretty dated (but not inside the rooms).
There is a 360-degree revolving restaurant on the top floor, which seemed interesting, but I did not try that.

Room tip: Get the highest floor possible, for the best views.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WengHerng
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights on business. It was convenient to an exhibiting I was attending as they ran a shuttle to and from the exhibition. It is very close to the maglev station, about 20minutes and rmb25 by taxi. I booked an executive room, which included extra space and desk for working, buffet breakfast, evening cocktails and an excellent buffet for the cocktails hour(s). After the 1st night the staff new what I wanted to drink, and had it on the table when they saw me coming. Same thing in the morning with coffee. The free wifi is ok, each room has its own router. It was free throughout the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
2  Thank BigRuss1213
Reviewed September 2, 2017

This hotel is fabulous in every way from the quality of the rooms to the staff and the treatment of Hilton Honors Gold members were exceptional . The room I had was huge and the marble bathroom a special touch. The staff were very attentive

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank 195EMW
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a night on Aug 29 as it was close to pudong airport (30 - 40 min) and I must say this hotel staff is least courteous and very unprofessional and rude. It says internet free but only for Hilton Honour guest. Otherwise just argue and fight with staff ( & if you are Chinese ) you may get a complimentary WiFi. During breakfast, the waiters had no idea what they were doing. They picked up stuff from my table when I was not even finished. Overall this is the worst hotel in Hilton group I guess. I will never stay here again.

2  Thank BoomAudio
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

On website the hotel should add a card with hotel details in chinese for taxi as we struggled with language to get here in taxi as we speak no chinese.

At arrival concierge offered no assistance with bags until we had brought into the hotel.!this is disappointing service!

In room or online, hotel could add a local walking map to help visitors.

Bed is very comfortable and hotel and gardens are very well maintained

Kitty at checkin was extremely helpful , thankyou for making us welcome.

Staff in executive lounge were very helpful and the quality and selection of food was excellent/amazing.

Attempted to add this feedback via
hilton app, but was rejected.

I will recommend the hotel and i would stay here again.

2  Thank grimesf