“Wonderful, ever for a non-vegetarian!”

WUJIE.Shanghai The Bund
Reserve with Chope
WUJIE.Shanghai The Bund is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 17,449 Restaurants in Shanghai
Price range: US$26 - US$32
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Bund
Description: WUJIE is a vegetarian restaurant brand within the WUJIE GLOBAL Food and Beverage Management Corporation that is dedicated to creating innovative and inspired seasonal cuisine – without boundaries. WUJIE was founded in Shanghai in August 2011 as global consumers began to push for higher standards and more equitable sourcing when it came to their food. WUJIE has continued to inspire omnivores and vegetarians alike with an upscale dining environment that is suitable for all occasions. Our personalized, attentive service aims to deliver a tranquil dining experience while the diversified menu places the sourcing and quality of ingredients at the forefront.
Reviewed May 24, 2016

My daughter prefers vegetarian so when we asked our hotel concierge for recommendations for Chinese cuisine he recommended Wujie. We loved the food. I'm not vegetarian but left feeling I wanted nothing. Beware that aside from being vegetarian they don't serve alcohol either. I would've liked some wine. However I cannot say enough good things about the food, so flavorful and fresh. I wish I'd written down each of the items we ordered. The first was a mushroom dish, then also a noodle dish (fried on one side), and also a broad bean dish. All delicious. I also ordered a burdock dates wolfberry tea which was interesting too. For drinks they had something listed as peach vinegar which I hoped would be wine but wasn't. However it was tasty in any case. The staff were very busy and a bit hard to flag down but other than that we thoroughly enjoyed the meal. The place is pretty nice so I was also please our final bill came out to only 282 RMB, great value!

1  Thank jensbjorgensen

Reviewed April 30, 2016

Stumbled upon this restaurant at the World Financial Center. Had a mushroom dish that was excellent and also a raw beet with avocado plate. Both very good.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Most of our family is vegetarian, and we're quite experienced with various vegetarian cuisines, but this restaurant gave us many happy surprises, from the beverages to the main courses to the desserts. The servers were wonderfully kind and helpful. We did not find the restaurant easily--perhaps give yourself a little extra time--but we thought the setting lovely.

Reviewed March 22, 2016

My wife and I like a break from meat once and a while and Wujie fit the bill. Located at the very south end of the Bund, it was an easy walk from the Fairmont Peace Hotel. They used an iPad for a menu that described the dishes well, included important facts such as if milk is an ingredient. The iPad took take care of the language barrier. We had the Pad Thai, which was not like Pad Thai at all, more of a lightly curried rice noodle stir-fry. Very delicious. We had interesting little tidbits made from rolled lotus root with crunch veggies inside with a dipping sauce. And a Japanese like noodle soup. I wish I took pictures of the dishes, they were beautifully presented, but I was enjoying the food too much to snap photos. Very original vegetarian restaurant.

Reviewed November 20, 2015 via mobile

This is an amazing vegetarian outlet in the 4th floor... The service is quite good and the quality and flavor is enhanced

Will return many times more... Good find