The next time I return to Shanghai, I will be returning to this hotel. New Harbour Serviced Apartments are big, refurbished and clean; they are perfect for families or groups of friends on a budget. I believe I paid around 60 USD per night, and I stayed with 3 friends. We were extremely satisfied with what we paid for and we also believed that we got more than for what we paid for. We could have stayed in a fancy hotel, but it would have been more than half the size while paying double or more in price. Taxis and food stalls are plentiful next to this hotel. It's probably a 15 minute walk to Nanjing Road. I remember us walking from our hotel all the way to the skyline (where you can see Pudong). This hotel is also walking distance to "Old Town" as well. I forgot how much we paid for internet, but it was cheap. The hotel also has a gym and swimming pool as well, which is a big plus. I didn't care to try the hotel's restaurant, bc when you have cheap food stalls close by, that's all you're going to want, bc Shanghai is all about the street food. Overall, I was extremely happy that I stayed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai