We stayed for 2 nights. Check in took a while but understandable since we were a group of 20. We booked 3 BR apartments and they were big and the furnishing was good. There are English channels on cable TV and that was a plus. Very close to eating places and groceries etc... The cab was not too familiar with the place so we were a bit delayed but got there eventually. Front desk can speak English well enough, not too friendly but willing to answere questions. We would stay again I suppose given the price was pretty reasonable when we booked and has lots of eateries close by :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai