With 3 adults and 2 children we booked the 3 bedroom apartment. Although the building is quite old for Chinese standards it is well maintained. The decoration is simple and practical. Don't think about cooking in the kitchen because there are no utensils for short-stay guests.
The swimming pool was frequently visited by us.
A bit annoying was the fact that the apartement sleeps 5 but only 4 towels etc. were available, The staff did not do the math to correct it. Breakfast ok, although a bit expensive for the choice offered.
The location is dead in the middle between bund, old town, Huaihai road and people square. Quite a bit of the old Shanghai streets can be found close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai