Secret Garden Spa (Nanjing East Road)
Review Highlights
Excellent Massage, if you like tradional "find every pressure point & sore spot" type massage!

I was really tired and sore. The massage was very firm and strong. I asked for that and that is... read more

Reviewed December 12, 2018
mathewzanin
Savannakhet, Laos
Firm massage

We had the foot massage - which after trying to find the place for hours with google maps was much... read more

Reviewed November 23, 2018
Barn-and-Sophie
Dorset, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Shanghai
from US$29.00
from US$96.00
from US$27.00
from US$85.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage full body massage hawaiian massage fifth floor strong massage relaxing massage excellent massage oil massage therapist calves skilled kfc tea yuan
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

It’s very good, when you walk all day you can stop in the end and make a very good massage.
The place is not so beautifully but the massage is good.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Assaad-15
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Being a regular business traveller to Shanghai, Secret Garden is a place where one can find one of the authentic Chinese massage done by professional masseurs. Good value for money and excellent ambience with expert masseurs asking you for the degree of pain you need !!. Take a shower and can fall into deep sleep and get relieved from the jetlag, tiredness etc

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

After a long walking day this visit is something you will remember always! We visited the Secret Garden Spa at the French quarter and it was really an amazing surprise ! Since we arrived the lady at the reception was kind and explained all of the services. We decided de oily foot massage. They welcome you in a very special way and even though the therapists don’t speak English they all try to comunicate with you. They are specialists in understanding the special needs to your body so put attention on what they are doing to you and let them relax your hole body in the special way they have. My therapist was No.07 and he was extremely good in healing my feet. The ambiance is one of a kind ! And don’t forget to try the fruits and the tea that they serve you!
I hope to come back as many times possible!! Thanks so much Garden Spa!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I've been there first time, therapy 1 hour course for me was very good. I am a woman, It started with taking off the every clothes and putting on the paper pants. Professional therapist asked lots of my needs. She(No.9) could speak English, Korean and Japanese each a little bit. It was Very comfortable and soft night.
한국어를 조금 할 줄 아는 안마사 가 있는데 9번입니다. 여자분이고 지압을 잘해주시네요, 전신지압이랑 아로마오일중에 고민했었는데 전신지압은 남자안마사가 하는것이고 아로마는 여자안마사가 한다고 합니다. 아로마는 부드럽게 진행되는거라고 했는데 좀 세게해달라고 했더니 지압받은것 같습니다.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank anvsy
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Had a long layover in Shanghai and we were in desperate need of a massage.

We're so glad we found this place! Masseuse number 85 was beyond fantastic. Be prepared for a little pain, but he really sorted out my ailments.

Boyfriend had number 08 and loved every minute of his also.

Such a friendly, beautiful place with skilled and awesome staff.

Thank you!