Secret Garden Spa (Nanjing East Road)
Review Highlights
Great massages and staff

We enjoyed a Chinese oil massage and Hawaiian massage. Very professional staff, kind, friendly, and... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
SallyPatty
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great massage

We had two massages each # 6, 69, 68 did very good massages for us both we loved it #6 was very... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2018
775bradleyn
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Shanghai
from US$48.00
More Info
from US$75.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage hawaiian massage fifth floor strong massage relaxing massage oil massage therapist calves knots skilled kfc tea yuan
Reviewed June 5, 2018

On my last trip to Shanghai I was looking for a clean massage (no happy ending). I had made no reservation and had to wait for 30 minutes, relaxing and sending some messages with the wi-fi of the center. I took one package with one hour of Chinese body massage with oil plus one hour of foot massage. They proposed a 20% discount and the total was 500 Yuan, which I found ok for Shanghai.
The lady (number 22) said she could speak English, but her language skills were limited to 4-5 basic words. It was impossible to have any kind of conversation, so I concentrated on the sensations of the massage, with the correct amount of pain and relax. Very professional. I strongly recommend the foot massage that also covers the calves after a long day walking in the city.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

After walking the ins and out of Shanghai for a day my wife and I wanted to get a “legitimate massage.” I say that because most of our online searches for massage in this town came up hookers.

We got the Hawaiian-style massage for an hour...and it was SO good we added an hour. The two talented women who worked on us used just the right pressure and technique. They even cleared up my wife’s tendinitis. No joke. Go here. :)

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

It’s very good, when you walk all day you can stop in the end and make a very good massage.
The place is not so beautifully but the massage is good.

1  Thank Assaad-15
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Being a regular business traveller to Shanghai, Secret Garden is a place where one can find one of the authentic Chinese massage done by professional masseurs. Good value for money and excellent ambience with expert masseurs asking you for the degree of pain you need !!. Take a shower and can fall into deep sleep and get relieved from the jetlag, tiredness etc

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

After a long walking day this visit is something you will remember always! We visited the Secret Garden Spa at the French quarter and it was really an amazing surprise ! Since we arrived the lady at the reception was kind and explained all of the services. We decided de oily foot massage. They welcome you in a very special way and even though the therapists don’t speak English they all try to comunicate with you. They are specialists in understanding the special needs to your body so put attention on what they are doing to you and let them relax your hole body in the special way they have. My therapist was No.07 and he was extremely good in healing my feet. The ambiance is one of a kind ! And don’t forget to try the fruits and the tea that they serve you!
I hope to come back as many times possible!! Thanks so much Garden Spa!!