“Great massage”

Secret Garden Spa (Nanjing East Road)
Ranked #3 of 87 Spas & Wellness in Shanghai
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We had two massages each # 6, 69, 68 did very good massages for us both we loved it #6 was very good and professional

All reviews
"kfc"
"tea"
"yuan"

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Not easy to find, it is at the fifth floor of a building, locals used it and that is a first good sign. I have opted for an aroma foot massage that lasts 60 minutes for about 230RMB. It was very good and includes a brief neck and shoulders massage. You are put on this comfy armchairs in a room where are people are and the massage starts. I was lucky to find silent people enjoying the massage but this might not be always the case, it is a minor issue though. Overall, a solid choice for sure.

3  Thank Giuseppe V
Reviewed June 5, 2018

On my last trip to Shanghai I was looking for a clean massage (no happy ending). I had made no reservation and had to wait for 30 minutes, relaxing and sending some messages with the wi-fi of the center. I took one package with one hour of Chinese body massage with oil plus one hour of foot massage. They proposed a 20% discount and the total was 500 Yuan, which I found ok for Shanghai.
The lady (number 22) said she could speak English, but her language skills were limited to 4-5 basic words. It was impossible to have any kind of conversation, so I concentrated on the sensations of the massage, with the correct amount of pain and relax. Very professional. I strongly recommend the foot massage that also covers the calves after a long day walking in the city.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

After walking the ins and out of Shanghai for a day my wife and I wanted to get a “legitimate massage.” I say that because most of our online searches for massage in this town came up hookers.

We got the Hawaiian-style massage for an hour...and it was SO good we added an hour. The two talented women who worked on us used just the right pressure and technique. They even cleared up my wife’s tendinitis. No joke. Go here. :)