- Very pretty hotel with lots of details, spacious rooms, reasonable price.
- Fantastic location in French concession, walking distance to shopping area around Huaihai road and less then 10 min walk to Xintiandi.
- Nice rooftop terrasse.
Such a pity, that staff is extremely unprofessional and unmotivated. Just to give some examples:
- Reception staff don't say hello to customer, when they walk in.
- When solving a problem, the receptionist interrupted me and picked up her private phone call.
- Noisy throat-clearing sound from receptionist
- Car-park guide spitting
Summarized, the facilities are very nice and the location is fantastic. Reception staff should be much better trained in hospitality and professionalism. Their manners are really unacceptable at the moment. I hope the management takes my critics seriously.
The hotel is member of Small luxury hotel in the world (SLH). I think SLH needs to check this points. I have stayed in several hotels, which are SLH members and was always fully satisfied. As a club member of SHL I put a strong question mark on this hotel, though???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pudi Boutique Hotel Shanghai is located near Fuxing Park, in the heart of the former French Concession area. The deluxe 8-storey hotel features 52 spacious European-style rooms, an executive lounge, cigar bar, meeting room and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pudi Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pudi Boutique Shanghai
- Shanghai Pudi Boutique Hotel