clean and nice hotel.
1) check in was fast but the English standard of the staff is minimum
2) Friendly staff mostly except maybe 1 or 2 from the breakfast area. Just ignore that one or two that is a little impatient but the rest of the staff is great and very helpful.
3) internet available in the room via cable but oh-my-god to censorship of the internet in china
4) convenient, next to shops and eateries. There are a few that are opened 24 hours like KFC, taiwanese restaurants etc. You also get your alcohol fix at bars (Red Bar), starbucks, pizzas, watsons for toiletries, boutiques, electronics supermart, tesco supermarket that stocks everything you'll need.
5) very faraway from downtown about an hour away
6) room size is big with flat screen tv, safe, huge bathroom, big bed but a little hard, very clean and comfortable overall. I'm not sure why their minibar is locked though.
7) Breakfast selection is ok. Not the best but it's ok. Menu doesn't change much everyday.
8) They do have an atm at the lobby now.
Would definitely stay in this hotel again if I have to be around the area for work.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your New Century Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.