Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best Experience So Far But Now We're Spoiled

Reviewed 5 days ago
timetraveler8
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Awesome!!!

Kristin S
Gardners, Pennsylvania

All reviews nascar race pit passes great track hall of fame tour bus bucket list great weekend great seats free camping fun experience victory lane motor sports nascar experience start finish line cars mph circuit
Reviewed 5 days ago

My buddy and I decided to experience the Busch Balcony during this race trip since we aren't getting any younger and have no idea how long we can keep attending. Now we're spoiled. This is the best way to watch the races. The location is right off the entrance by turn 4 so you don't have to walk very far. It wasn't very crowded for the truck race but pretty full for the Sunday race. We were served pretty good food for snack and lunch plus had all the liquid refreshment we wanted "free" not including mixed drinks or liquor. It was good to have the liquids since it was about 85 for most of the Sunday race.The seating is along a rail with a shelf so there is someplace to put drinks and food. The bathrooms are very close and pretty much used only by those attending the balcony. We like to sit high in the stands for the view and were always hesitant to drink too much and have to use the facilities because of climbing over people and walking back up the long flight of stairs. No issue here. There are shade tents with tables in case you get too hot. If we attend next year I'm sure we'll opt for the balcony again. I also have to comment on parking. We arrive very early so we can park where we want which is in an area where we can get away quickly. And being on the balcony we were out of the track and at the truck quickly with hardly any wait to get out. I swear we were on the xway within 10 or 15 minutes of walking out. As I said, we're now spoiled.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Ever since "Ricky Bobby" I have wanted to visit this track! It was everything I expected and more. Had an awesome time! Of course having hot passes made the trip even more exciting. Another track to check off my bucket list...but one that I hope to get back to many more times!

Reviewed 1 week ago

First time love the experience and the people. Really had a great time . Seats were great and the concessions was good

Reviewed 1 week ago

A track this size cannot help but impress. Our time was short so we skipped the museum and took the tour which was a bit pricey. I'll never forget being parked in the tour bus and looking up at the top of the corners, some 5 stories high. The track is in need of a seating and speedway club upgrade, to keep up with similar venues.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A group of 9 flew from Minnesota to Atlanta to see the Nascar races at Talledega speedway. Excitement all the way around. Tailgated, watched the truck series and the big boys race. No big one this time but for us was a great just being here. If you plan on buying any nascar gear you may want to buy online. Not a lot offered at this track. Kind of disappointed. On the other hand, you can bring in your own food and beverages. Definitely cuts dow on the cost. A must see for any nascar fan!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Summer holidays this year started in Alabama - first stop was Talladega ssu speedway! First time ever at NASCAR. This was so well set up! Free parking and tramm to the circuit —- lots to do even before you go in. I know that the circuit is due for transformation but it was pretty good tbh — good seats and good choice for food and drinks! The race commentary Was fun and the race was awesome . A great time was had- a must try for all ages:)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This race was an all around good race. No problems with getting in and seated. The problem was with renting the scanners and leaving. The scanner we rented for 75.00 didn’t work. We didn’t get our money back, go a voucher instead that is good for a year but who knows if we will go to another race. Also, leaving took a good 2 hours to get out of the parking lot and onto the main road

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband got tickets from his work when he retired, also got 2 night hotel. Glad we picked Talladega over Kentucky. We were in O V North DD row 20, which is actually front row. We brought our own drinks and snacks. Ate big before we arrived to save money and standing in line. After all, we are there to watch the race.
Staff and fans were wonderful. Didn't need seat cushion we brought until the end of the race. Bathrooms are in great condition and working order. Very impressed.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Many camping options to choose from. The showers are very spacious with plenty of hot water. Very well organized.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

The hall of fame was very interesting, lots of history about the speedway and racing in general, all the greats and their achievements were posted. The museum housed a very impressive collection of cars from a variety of decades. We were there in midweek so there was no race going on and not many people which gave us time to have a good look at the various displays and cars. The track itself was most impressive and intimidating. The curves are a full 5 stories high with a 33 degree bank. The guide told us that the cars had to be going at least 85mph just to stay on the curves. The tour was interesting and informative, we were given time to wander around the pit area and out onto the track fringe unfortunately we did not stop or get out of the bus on the curve, that was very disappointing. Overall it was a good way to spend the afternoon.