Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best Experience So Far But Now We're Spoiled

My buddy and I decided to experience the Busch Balcony during this race trip since we aren't... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
timetraveler8
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Awesome!!!

Ever since "Ricky Bobby" I have wanted to visit this track! It was everything I expected and more... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kristin S
Gardners, Pennsylvania

All reviews nascar race pit passes great track hall of fame bucket list tour bus fun experience victory lane motor sports nascar experience start finish line cars mph circuit daytona infield camping
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

The race was great and the the track was awesome the staff was great too we will be back for sure next year

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Wow. This was one track that was on my bucket list and it didn't disappoint. I live in Vegas and we have a 1.5mi track. Dega makes that look like a short track, unbelievable. This place should have its own zip code. Hell, maybe it does, I never checked. It is huge, and not just inside the track, the immediate surrounding area where you camp and such. And getting out of here and on I-20 on race day took 15 minutes. Vegas, 2 hours to get on the interstate. The prices are very fair, both tickets and concessions. I will be renewing my tickets every year now, I will be back. Dega! Dega! Dega! I love it.

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

This was my second time to the speedway and had a great time. The only reason, Talladega gets docked a star is because after I went through security, my ticket stub was ripped, not scanned, but ripped. Being Jr's last Dega race and his 6 wins were on the ticket, my ticket was left with 4. When I said something, I was told that was their policy. It obviously wasn't because I saw people that had their tickets scanned. Other than that, everything else was great. The ticket situation really upset me.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We were 9 minorities from the DC area and decided to go Talladega to watch the Alabama 500 NASCAR Race. We were blown away with the hospitality displayed by everyone at the entire track. The ticket sales staff, security and ushers, the kind ADA mobile staff and even all of the fans in attendance. We were slightly concerned about potential rude or ignorant comments that could be heard based upon the President's rhetoric but that was immediately put aside as we met so many great people all here to watch great racing.

The food and souvenirs were very reasonably priced. FedEx Field and National's Park in the DC Area can learn from the quality and care of the food that was prepared all around the track!

This visit to this track was well worth the cost of the pre-race pit passes and the 700 mile one way ride it took to get there. Alabama needs to be closer to DC so we could visit more often.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We brought an RV and camped for the weekend for the Alabama 500. I bought tickets over the phone prior to them being available online. The customer service was fantastic, helpful and the sales rep gave me his email address in case I had any additional questions or wanted to change my seats. Tickets came in the mail before the race.

The RV camp ground was basic but nice. It was very close to the grandstand entrance. There were clean bathrooms to take a shower (although only lukewarm water).

The experience inside the track was a lot of fun. Definitely sit high up at this race so that you can see the entire track. This track is difficult, so there are usually a lot of wrecks to watch. The whole weekend was a great experience.

1  Thank KG_TXtraveler