“The Biggest”

Talladega Superspeedway
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Talladega
More attraction details
Owner description: The third largest racetrack in Alabama offers hourly van tours of the track.
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The biggest race track you will ever see. HUGE! Good location, good facility, security is kinda different, but overall good. You MUST check this place out. Great racing and great parties!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The race was great and the the track was awesome the staff was great too we will be back for sure next year

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Wow. This was one track that was on my bucket list and it didn't disappoint. I live in Vegas and we have a 1.5mi track. Dega makes that look like a short track, unbelievable. This place should have its own zip code. Hell, maybe it does, I never checked. It is huge, and not just inside the track, the immediate surrounding area where you camp and such. And getting out of here and on I-20 on race day took 15 minutes. Vegas, 2 hours to get on the interstate. The prices are very fair, both tickets and concessions. I will be renewing my tickets every year now, I will be back. Dega! Dega! Dega! I love it.

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This was my second time to the speedway and had a great time. The only reason, Talladega gets docked a star is because after I went through security, my ticket stub was ripped, not scanned, but ripped. Being Jr's last Dega race and his 6 wins were on the ticket, my ticket was left with 4. When I said something, I was told that was their policy. It obviously wasn't because I saw people that had their tickets scanned. Other than that, everything else was great. The ticket situation really upset me.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were 9 minorities from the DC area and decided to go Talladega to watch the Alabama 500 NASCAR Race. We were blown away with the hospitality displayed by everyone at the entire track. The ticket sales staff, security and ushers, the kind ADA mobile staff and even all of the fans in attendance. We were slightly concerned about potential rude or ignorant comments that could be heard based upon the President's rhetoric but that was immediately put aside as we met so many great people all here to watch great racing.

The food and souvenirs were very reasonably priced. FedEx Field and National's Park in the DC Area can learn from the quality and care of the food that was prepared all around the track!

This visit to this track was well worth the cost of the pre-race pit passes and the 700 mile one way ride it took to get there. Alabama needs to be closer to DC so we could visit more often.

Been to Talladega Superspeedway? Share your experiences!