“Great place to eat! ”

Add it.
Finchers Delite
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Talladega
Cuisines: American
Description: Grilled catfish was selected as one of the top 100 places to eat before you die. Best food in Talladega.
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

I have been to Finchers many times and I have never been disappointed. The food is great. Catfish, pork chops, hamburgers, and chicken fingers are some of my favorites. Don't forget to try the macaroni and cheese! Save room for dessert. Different kinds of cobblers and ice cream are sure to hit the spot. Management is very friendly and the restaurant is always clean. I highly recommend choosing to dine at Finchers Delite.

Reviewed May 14, 2016

This small "hole in the wall" joint was great. We had the fried green tomatoes as appetizer. Lightly breaded and HOT from the fryer. Great taste.My wife had the catfish nuggets while I had the filets. The waitress was extremely helpful & offered that I could have one filet fried & the other grilled. As I've never had grilled catfish, the taste of the grilled filet surprised me. There were moderately seasoned, but not too much. To end the meal we shared the hot fudge cake. Make sure you save room, this is a treat!

Reviewed February 8, 2016

The food is delicious! Friendly family atmosphere. You can find a smile and know they will take good care of you. Whether you dine-in or carry-out. My husband & I have enjoyed dining here for years.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Me and my mother went here and ordered two sundaes. The sundaes both had rotten bananas, the food isn't even that good... I recommend just going to Jacks next door.

Reviewed April 21, 2015

This is a great local spot that is a hole in the wall filled with their regular customers. My favorite is the fried catfish, but they also have a very good chicken club sandwich. Save room for dessert as the hot fudge cake is wonderful, but don't miss the lemon ice box pie, if they have not run out when you visit. The lemon ice box pie is made by Mrs. Fincher herself, and will taste like you remember you grandmother's pie.