“Our favorite spot to pick up catfish!”
Review of Finchers Delite

Finchers Delite
Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Talladega
Cuisines: American
Description: Grilled catfish was selected as one of the top 100 places to eat before you die. Best food in Talladega.
Reviewed January 17, 2017

I really can't review on "eating in", but we get the 2 piece catfish dinners "to go" at least twice a month! You get two large filets, a good portion of fries, coleslaw, a dill pickle spear and an onion slice! I have never been disappointed. They package it well, so that it is great when you get it home. You can't say that about many places! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Bamacacher

Reviewed November 9, 2016

Finchers is known for there fish and I was not disappointed. The fish was fried to perfection and the portion was a nice size. The sides were good as well. Finchers is a dine in restaurant. It's an old diner but everyone seem to enjoy the atmosphere as it is. The service is excellent and the restaurant is clean. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

I have been to Finchers many times and I have never been disappointed. The food is great. Catfish, pork chops, hamburgers, and chicken fingers are some of my favorites. Don't forget to try the macaroni and cheese! Save room for dessert. Different kinds of cobblers and ice cream are sure to hit the spot. Management is very friendly and the restaurant is always clean. I highly recommend choosing to dine at Finchers Delite.

Reviewed May 14, 2016

This small "hole in the wall" joint was great. We had the fried green tomatoes as appetizer. Lightly breaded and HOT from the fryer. Great taste.My wife had the catfish nuggets while I had the filets. The waitress was extremely helpful & offered that I could have one filet fried & the other grilled. As I've never had grilled catfish, the taste of the grilled filet surprised me. There were moderately seasoned, but not too much. To end the meal we shared the hot fudge cake. Make sure you save room, this is a treat!

Reviewed February 8, 2016

The food is delicious! Friendly family atmosphere. You can find a smile and know they will take good care of you. Whether you dine-in or carry-out. My husband & I have enjoyed dining here for years.