“Love tacos”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #20 of 44 Restaurants in Talladega
Reviewed February 26, 2018

Close walk and you do not have to cross the street which makes it much safer. I love Taco Bell anyway, and eat at it in Knoxville, Tn. where I live.

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Well, after 2 years of avoiding the place we went and wish I hadn't. Got a crunch wrap and it was more like a bit and pull wrap. No crunch to it whatsoever. I finally just took the "crunch" part out and ate it like a mangled taco. Oh and before I took the "crunch" part out it jabbed me in my gums. Which are still sore as I type this.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

Taco Bell is a great place to eat especially if you are on a budget. I love their happy hour menu and it's very affordable. The food is very tasty. The restaurant is very clean and the restrooms are as well which is a plus when you are traveling.

Reviewed March 21, 2016

The cashier greeted us when we walked in. Very friendly during the ordering process. By the time we fixed our drinks the food was ready. The inside was clean and lots of light coming in.