“85 health score!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Margarita's
Reviewed January 6, 2015 via mobile

I went here a while back, and it smelled of moth balls. The food I'm not sure if it tasted good or not for the interruption of my taste buds by the smell of the place. And as we were walking out notice the health score was at an 85! Which really had me feeling sick as we left! Will not ever go back! Unless forced...

1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed October 27, 2014

A real whole in the wall from the outside and pretty basic inside. Family Restaurant. We were there Sunday after the Big Nascar Race. Talladega County is a dry town on Sundays which disappointed us of course. Even most restaurants are closed sunday but we found this place open. The little 15 yr old Waitress was a sweetie and really took it in stride when my friend kept asking her for a Bud Light over and over and over....
We had Fajitas which were AWESOME and my husband had the Shrimp and got 2 scewers with 6 shrimp on each with rice and a vegetable. I don't like peppers and not a mexican fan but they fried me up chicken, onions and broccolli for my fajita, came with Rice(really good) refried beans (I hate them and didn't eat them) with vegetable. We were all stuffed, but still thirsty for our beers! ! ! Would go back on a "wet" day