“Philly cheese steak.”
Review of The Cotton Patch

The Cotton Patch
Ranked #26 of 44 Restaurants in Talladega
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Description: When you want food in Talladega, AL, come to The Cotton Patch! We offer a wide variety of traditional cuisine such as American Restaurant, Deli, Pizza and much more. We pride ourselves on the excellent service we provide to our customers and our affordable rates. Our food is prepared with the freshest ingredients and our staff is friendly. For great service in Talladega, AL, call on The Cotton Patch.
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Was searching for something new in Talladega, “cotton patch” showed up in google so I went.
I was surprised by the gas station convenience store look on the outside, but the small restaurant inside was neat and clean. Got the philly cheese with fries to go. It was very good. The chef took my order, he was nice, the clerk at the cash register was polite.
I will definitely stop in again!

Reviewed August 22, 2017

YOU! You are still reckless... But you can be my WING man any time...
I am always in search of a good wing. Some are dry with a good sauce on them others are to heavily breaded... The search is real! Cotton Patch has NAILED IT! They have a breaded wing that is not to heavy and sauced just right. as a matter of fact their lemon pepper wings are AMAZING!!!!! They only do wings, ribs, and butts on the weekend and they are a good 30-45 min drive from where I now live but worth the travel time! Got a game weekend coming up? Go to the Cotton Patch, you won't regret it!!!