“Usually good”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #49 of 66 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We eat here often enough and the food is generally good. The experience is always dependent on who you get as to the attentiveness and quickness of the server. I have celiac's disease and can eat at this Logan's without a problem as long as I'm careful to order from the gluten free items (no butter and no sour cream!). They have a protocol and way to note your order as a wheat allergy if you let them know.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

We're happy to hear that! Hope to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

When here for lunch with my best friend and when the salad arrived there was hair in it. Sent it back and got a new one. Now while waiting it took so long to get a refill but soon as i put my hand on my glass I felt something sharp in my finger and it was glass from the glass I was drinking out of. It was cracked and broken. Once I brought it to Anna (our waitress) attention she acted like she was pissed off. She started getting an attitude. Worse experience ever!!
Took forever for our food to get there also but the people right next to us came and set down and had their food with in 15 mins...

1  Thank Sasha M
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

We're sorry to hear we fell short of a great dining experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. If you'd like us to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

In any town you can count on Logan's for good steaks, fresh salads and good sides. Service here was a little slow, as they seemed understaffed for the level of business, other than that, very good.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Hi, Jim. We're happy to hear it! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

The food was great! We sat at the bar and Lisa was fantastic! She was so fun and attentive! She helped to make the night fun!

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

We're happy to hear it! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2017

My wife and I wanted to relax at home tonight so chose to try calling in an order for pickup whereas we usually dine-in at Logan's. Let me be clear that we've eaten here over a half dozen times and never had a problem. Tonight was the extreme opposite.

I called in the order at 7:05pm. Very simple order: 1 entree with salad and side and 1 vegetable plate (salad & 3 sides). I was told 20-25 minutes. At 7:21pm I received a call letting me know that 1 of the side items we had ordered 2 of was no longer available so I gave a substitute. We then arrived to pick up the order about 7:30pm. One of the young ladies at the hostess stand went to check on the order and returned letting us know it was almost ready but they needed to make the salads. About 10-15 minutes later after she brought out 2 other orders for pick-up she brought ours out. It was missing one of the salads and the dressings. I went ahead and gave her my payment so she wouldn't have to make another trip to save time. Then after another 15 minutes she returned with the rest of our order and the bill. She then told us that one of our sides wasn't ready yet and was being cooked. She asked if we wanted to wait to which we replied no as it had already been an hour. The check was run at 8:05pm. We literally could have just driven over, got a table, eaten, and left in the amount of time this took to get a take-out order. Even then the order was still incomplete. We got home and unpacked the boxes and discovered the grilled meatloaf which is supposed to come with mashed potatoes and sauteed mushrooms in a gravy was missing the mushrooms and gravy and the mashed potatoes was literally 1 forkful underneath the meatloaf. It was a joke. I'm attaching a picture for visual reference.

Let's recap: an order for 2 placed at 7:05pm was still not correct at 8:05pm. We waited longer after arriving to pickup the order than we did in between calling and arriving based on the time given. I only partially blame the young lady packing the order as she should have noticed the missing items based on the ticket. I think the bulk of the blame must rest in the back with not prepping and serving the correct food in a timely manner. We will never place a take-out order again. We may dine in again at some point in the future since our prior experience in that way was positive but tonight was certainly a major disappointment.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2017

We're sorry to hear we fell short of a great experience. Could you please give us a call at 1-844-LOGANS, so we can look into this and follow up with you?