“Dinner”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #48 of 70 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Had chicken and ribs combo with beans and salad, chicken was dry for the first time, ribs were very good, New beans with brisket in it was good, salad was a salad, would order again, hopefully chicken comes out like it should

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Hi, Kevin. We would like to follow up with you regarding your feedback. Please give us a call at 1-844-LOGANS.

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

We wanted steak so we overlooked the specials menu and ordered steak. I noticed after 2 sips of my happy hour margarita that my glass had lipstick on it. Nearly lost my lunch! Was brought another but really expected a gesture from management. Steaks were cooked as ordered, salads fresh, but had to ask for water and bread refills from manager.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best, and we will be looking into this for you, Ivey. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We eat here often enough and the food is generally good. The experience is always dependent on who you get as to the attentiveness and quickness of the server. I have celiac's disease and can eat at this Logan's without a problem as long as I'm careful to order from the gluten free items (no butter and no sour cream!). They have a protocol and way to note your order as a wheat allergy if you let them know.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

We're happy to hear that! Hope to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

When here for lunch with my best friend and when the salad arrived there was hair in it. Sent it back and got a new one. Now while waiting it took so long to get a refill but soon as i put my hand on my glass I felt something sharp in my finger and it was glass from the glass I was drinking out of. It was cracked and broken. Once I brought it to Anna (our waitress) attention she acted like she was pissed off. She started getting an attitude. Worse experience ever!!
Took forever for our food to get there also but the people right next to us came and set down and had their food with in 15 mins...

1  Thank Sasha M
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

We're sorry to hear we fell short of a great dining experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. If you'd like us to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thanks.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

In any town you can count on Logan's for good steaks, fresh salads and good sides. Service here was a little slow, as they seemed understaffed for the level of business, other than that, very good.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Hi, Jim. We're happy to hear it! We hope to see you again soon.