“Better than some Cracker Barrels!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #19 of 71 Restaurants in Trussville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2018

We visited while passing through last week. The service was excellent, and the food was good. I had the campfire chicken, and the wife had the pecan pancakes. Both were great and served in a timely manner.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The best buttermilk pancakes anywhere! The worst coffee! Service is pretty good. I would recommend this Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Went for an early dinner off the highway. The service is so so but most of the employees are friendly. Our order came out incorrect. When we were finished I wanted dessert and had to flag down the server to order it. The manager finally hunted it down when it wasn’t presented in a timely manner. The server then didn’t bring silverware with dessert and had to go get some while my ice cream melted. Food was good.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Our most recent trip was not good at all. The food was not hot, mine was almost cold. Clearly the grits and gravy had been sitting around for a long time. The biscuits were way over cooked. I ordered the Smokey Beef Brisket Breakfast, it was awful. Cracker Barrel does a lot of things well but the Beef Brisket Breakfast is to be avoided.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

My date and I went to a play and wanted to get a late night dinner that was not to heavy. We chose this Cracker Barrel which had excellent food and service. I had fried eggs over medium, sourdough toast, regular hash-browns and a hot tea. This just hit the spot for a late night dinner without being to heavy. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Our server was excellent and stopped by regularly to see if we needed anything.